When you sponsor the 2016 NJ History and Historic Preservation Conference, your support will ensure the success of the event while providing you with increased visibility to our mutual audience.
Select from a variety of sponsorship benefits that will distinguish your organization.
All sponsors receive:
- Acknowledgement on social media
- Business name recognition in all marketing materials
- Inclusion of company’s materials in the conference tote bag
Different levels of sponsorship may also include:
- Complimentary registration(s) for the conference and opening night reception
- Program book advertisement
- Name recognition and signage for a selected educational session or workshop
- Name recognition for conference scholarships
- Podium opportunities
Download the complete sponsor packet
Sponsor commitments are due March 15, 2015
Register your sponsorship online at:
The Marketplace Vendor Tables, Demonstrations, Exhibits
Your company may also register to set up your exhibit in
The Marketplace, which is at the center of conference activity,
adjacent to all plenary and educational sessions, morning
refreshments and lunch. The Marketplace will be open from
noon to 2 p.m.
Learn more about registering for a Marketplace table.