Click below to jump to the following items:
Please note: Passaic County Community College is a large campus located in the City of Paterson. We are utilizing multiple buildings for the conference. Please familiarize yourself with the area ahead of time and be prepared to walk between buildings.
– For GPS: Use the address 125 Broadway, Paterson, NJ 07505. This will take you to the parking garage.
– From East: Take Route 80 West to exit 57C. Make a right on Main St and a quick left onto Green St. At the end of the road, turn left onto Railroad Ave. Railroad Ave becomes Memorial Dr. Turn left onto Broadway/Dr. Martin Luther King Way and the parking garage will be on your right.
– From West: Take Route 80 East to exit 57B. Merge onto 19N. Continue onto Federal Plaza/Ward St. Turn left onto Memorial Dr. Turn left onto Broadway/Dr. Martin Luther King Way and the parking garage will be on your right.
– From North: Take the Garden State Parkway South to exit 159 and merge onto Route 80 West. Follow “From East” directions above.
– From South: Take Garden State Parkway North to exit 155A and merge onto 19N. Follow “From West” directions above.
– Public Transit – Train: The Main/Bergen County Line train stops in Paterson. It originates in Hoboken and stops in Secaucus Junction. You can get a connecting train to Secaucus Junction from Newark Penn Station or Newark Broad St Station. To get to the Hamilton Club, head west on Ward Street, make a right onto Memorial Drive, a left onto Market Street, and then a right onto Church Street. The Hamilton Club will be the first building on your left on the second block (32 Church Street). To get to the conference registration area on June 8, head west on Ward Street, turn right onto Memorial Drive, then left onto Ellison Street. The PCCC building will be on your right, it is the building with pedestrian walkway going into it.
– Public Transit – Bus: The 72 bus goes from Newark Penn Station to downtown Paterson (Main St at Market St). To get to the Hamilton Club, Head east on Market Street, turn left on Colt Street, right on Ellison Street, then left on Church Street. The Hamilton Club will be the first building on your left (32 Church Street). To get to the conference registration area on June 8, head east on Market Street, turn left on Colt Street, then right on Ellison Street. Shortly after you cross Church Street, the PCCC building will be on your left; it is the building with pedestrian walkway going into it.
For more public transit options, visit www.njtransit.com or check the public transit option on your GPS of choice.
– For both June 7 and 8, free parking is available on levels 4-7 and the roof deck of the parking garage located at 125 Broadway, Paterson, NJ, 07505.
– Attendees should take a ticket when entering the garage and will receive a PCCC validated parking pass at registration/check in. Both tickets must be presented before exiting the garage. Please fill out the parking pass completely prior to departing to avoid backups at the exit.
Walking from the Parking Deck to Conference Areas
– To get to the Hamilton Club from the parking deck, make a right on Broadway and a quick left onto Church St. Hamilton Club will be at the end of the second block on your right (32 Church Street).
– To get to the conference registration area on June 8, take the pedestrian bridge from the 3rd floor of the parking deck to the PCCC buildings. Follow the signs towards Founders Hall (you will go through Academic Hall and cross a second pedestrian bridge). Registration is on the first floor outside of the gymnasium.
Buildings & Campus Map
The conference will utilize the following buildings:
– Founders Hall (Building 2 on Campus Map)
Registration, Marketplace, Lunch, Poster Session, Opening Plenary
– Academic Hall (Building 1 on Campus Map)
June 8 educational sessions
– Hamilton Club (Building 6 on Campus Map)
June 7 activities – workshop, tour meeting place, New Jersey Historic Preservation Awards, Gaetano Frederici sculpture and studio tour, Opening Reception
– Hamilton and Ward Steakhouse
101 Ward St, Paterson
Informal closing reception/networking
If you plan on staying overnight, the following hotels are conveniently located and we have negotiated discounted room rates:
– Hampton Inn & Suites
118 Route 46 East
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Rates from $115/night (must book by May 17 for discount)
– Hilton Garden Inn
15 Nevins Rd
Wayne, NJ 07470
Rates from $139/night (must book by May 9 for discount)