Building a Place for History
2020 NJ History and
Historic Preservation Conference
June 1 and 2 at the War Memorial in Trenton
It’s going to be an exciting and packed two-day event in Trenton, home to some of New Jersey’s pivotal American Revolutionary history.
The NJ History and Historic Preservation conference is the annual state-wide educational and networking opportunity for history and historic preservation professionals and volunteers in the fields of architecture, planning, heritage site and museum management, public history, archaeology, municipal preservation commissions, county heritage offices, developers, students, and more.
Day 1 Highlights:
- Combined presentation of the NJ Historic Preservation Awards by the Historic Preservation Office/Historic Sites Council and Preservation New Jersey at the Masonic Temple
- Opening Reception at the Old Barracks
Day 2 Highlights:
- Keynote speaker Paul Edmonson, President and CEO of the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Choice of classroom sessions and tours of Trenton and surrounding areas
- Marketplace sponsor and vendor exhibits
You may register for either or both days.Registration coming soon!
We look forward to seeing you in June!