When you sponsor the New Jersey History and Historic Preservation Conference, “Building a Place for History: Rediscovery and Renewal,” your support will ensure the success of the event while providing you with increased visibility to our mutual audience of history and historic preservation professionals and volunteers in the fields of architecture, planning, heritage site and museum management, public history, and archaeology. These professionals also include volunteers serving municipal preservation commissions and historical societies, staff of county heritage offices, developers, students, and more.
Select from a variety of sponsorship benefits that will distinguish your organization.
All sponsors receive:
– Company logo on website
– Company logo linked to company website
Different levels of sponsorship may also include:
– Podium opportunities at Open Plenary
– Complimentary registration(s) for the conference and closing reception
– Program book advertisement
– Name recognition and signage for a selected educational session or workshop
– Company logo on tote bag or take-away items
– 60-second commercial during educational session
– Acknowledgement on social media
Sponsor commitments are due March 25, 2022
The Marketplace Vendor and Author Tables, Exhibits
Your company may also register to set up your table or exhibit in The Marketplace, which is at the center of conference activity for registration, morning refreshments, and lunch. The Marketplace will be open from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.