When you sponsor Building a Place for History: 2018 NJ History and Historic Preservation Conference, your support will ensure the success of the two-day event while providing you with increased visibility to our mutual audience of history and historic preservation professionals and volunteers in the fields of architecture, planning, heritage site and museum management, public history, archaeology, municipal preservation commissions, county heritage offices, developers, students, and more.
Select from a variety of sponsorship benefits that will
distinguish your organization.
All sponsors receive:
- Acknowledgement on social media
- Business name recognition in all marketing materials
- Inclusion of company’s materials in the conference tote bag
Different levels of sponsorship may also include:
- Complimentary registration(s) for the conference and opening reception
- Exhibit space in the Marketplace
- Program book advertisement
- Name recognition and signage for an educational session or workshop
- Company logo on tote bag or take-away items
Sponsor commitments are due March 30, 2018
Vendor and Author Tables, Exhibits
Your company may also register to set up your table or exhibit in The Marketplace, which is at the center of conference activity for registration, morning refreshments and lunch. The Marketplace will be open from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please note: Exhibit space is limited and available on a first-come basis.
Download the Sponsor and Marketplace Packet
Register Online (New this year: register for sponsorships and the conference all in one place!)